[gptalk] Using GPO to remove Trusted Sites

  • From: "Knapp, Norman" <Norman.Knapp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:02:44 -0500

Hi all;

I have a GPO that is used to add Trusted Sites to clients IE. I am
adding the urls through

"User Configuration\Windows Settings\Internet Explorer
Maintenance\Security/Security Zones and Content Ratings\Security Zones
and Privacy\Trusted Sites".

After I add the url it appears in the client's Internet Explorer.
However, I have a url I want to remove from the list. I have removed it
from the GPO and waited for the GPO to sync. The url still appears in
the clients IE.

What do I need to do to remove this url?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Norm Knapp