[gptalk] Re: Using GP to block certain websites

  • From: Omar Droubi <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:27:28 -0700

Are you trying to block because the site does not work well using Mozilla- but
works great for IE?

I do not think GP has any out of the box configurable options for mozilla but
this site has a FF adm but I am not sure if it will do what you require

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=129699

If my initial question is correct- you may need to do some work on the
webserver(if you manage it) to read the get request and put up an error page if
the request comes from firefox but let it through if it is an IE Browser.

Am I wrong in assuming Mozzila and firefox are the same?

Omar Droubi
omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
650-726-0300