[gptalk] Re: UserEnv... Finally gone from Vista?

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:58:54 -0800

OK. Well, good to know I guess. I wonder if the "correct" key would enable
more verbose behavior or maybe this is just a fallback (or maybe something
changed btw my information in Vista beta and RTM). At the time, Microsoft
told me that gpsvc.log was only useful for MS support and should not be
enabled by customers J.

Darren