[gptalk] Re: User not getting Logon script GPO

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:05:04 -0500

I don't see any userinit event erros on the client.

I am going to remove the link, wait about 5 or so minutes to make sure
that change replicates, and re-add the link and see what happens.

What I find as weird is that one of the users in that OU gets the
policy, so that would have me conclude that it was linked correctly.

I will keep the list posted as to the progress