[gptalk] Re: User not getting Logon script GPO

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:51:40 -0800

Booker-
If the GPO containing the logon script doesn't even appear in the RSOP list
as "denied", that usually means one of two things. Either the GPO is not
really linked to the hierarchy containing the users or the DC where those
users are processing the GPO hasn't replicated that GPO completely. Do you
see any "userinit" error events in the application event log on those
clients?