[gptalk] Re: Update on GP not being applied

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:14:42 -0500

When I run RSoP, I first get an error that states:

RSoP data is invalid.  Likely causes are, data is corrupt, data has been
deleted or data has never been created.

Invalid namespace

Then in the RSoP properties I get the following:
Mode                                           Logging
User name                                   CMHWM\test6 (Access Denied)
Display user policy settings           Yes
Computer name                            CMHWM\PACS4
Display computer policy settings    Yes

Can you post the whole rsop report for the user? Its not clear what access is denied.