[gptalk] Unable to view settings in GPMC for IE Maintenace settings

  • From: "Michael Pietrzak" <mpietrzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:59:35 -0700

Apologies for the long subject line. I am trying to add an intranet site
to the "trusted site zone" via group policies. I created the new GPO,
made the settings in UserConfig>Windows
Settings>InternetExplorerMaintenance>Security and added the site to the
trusted zone without incident.

The problem I am seeing now is that when I try to review the settings in
GPMC by clicking on the "Settings" tab when highlighting the GPO in the
GPMC, I receive the following error...

An error occurred while generating report:
An unknown error occurred while the HTML report was being created.

Has anyone seen this before? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advanced for anyone that can offer any thoughts.

Michael @ SDSU