[gptalk] Re: Unable to RDP to DC's

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:23:15 -0700

Jason,

I would hurry up and review the security event logs on each of your DCs
to find out what really happened and maybe who did it.

Search in the security log for:

Event Type:        Success Audit

Event Source:    Security

Event Category:                Account Management

I was thinking that maybe someone configured a restricted group- GPO
also- I would also check there.