[gptalk] Re: Unable to RDP to DC's

  • From: "Jason Williams" <jasonwilliams74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:37:24 -0700

Oh man...going to strangle someone. I figured out what the problem is and
still looking to correct it.
Somebody here decided to remove the "domain admins" group from the
builtin\administrators group

Now that i've added it back, I need to let it propagate through my domain.

Im going to go outside and scream now.

Appreciate the help.

JW