[gptalk] Re: Unable to RDP to DC's

  • From: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:57:43 -0700

It really sounds like you are getting some policies on your DCs that was not
intendd for them-- probably linked at the domain.  Something must have
changed--I would try just installing GPMC on a workstation and see if you can
remotely run RSOP. As a last resort you could temporarily set block inheritance
on the DCs OU to see if that frees things up.