[gptalk] Re: USB storage block problem.

  • From: "Ananth Rajagopal" <ananth.rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:26:31 +0530

What happens with our old script is that, when users plug in a new usb
device the device gets accepted! I'll test the script you have send and will
let you know as soon as possible, how it fares.

thanks for the help!

On 4/18/07, Ananth Rajagopal <ananth.rg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you explain a bit more detailed, we already have a bat file running as
logon script, where do I putt his script, run from the bat file or
separately at Computer Startup event? if so can u guide me step by step.

thanks for the reply!
regards
Anth.

On 4/18/07, Linux'o Mania <linuxomania@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Use this script in GPO's Computer Startup event....

> Dim WshShell,Retvalue
> Set WshShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")

WshShell.RegWrite"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\USBSTOR\Start",4,"REG_DWORD"

today<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html>