[gptalk] Re: Trusted sites addition not showing in IE

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:52:55 -0600

Is it possibly already defined for the computer in the corresponding
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE area of the registry?

If you're configuring Zone settings in Computer Configuration there may
be some conflict there. Since you're using the ADM template settings to
configure your zones, I would also make sure that IE Maintenance Policy
is not applying.