[gptalk] Re: Troubleshooting Slow Startups

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:11:42 -0800

I find it useful to confirm that GP processing is really the cause of these
things. Check out my gptime utility:

http://www.gpoguy.com/FreeTools/FreeToolsLibrary/tabid/67/agentType/View/Pro
pertyID/80/Default.aspx

it will tell you how long GP processing took on a remote or local box during
the last processing cycle

Darren