[gptalk] Re: Tools similar to DesktopStandard...

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:56:35 -0800

Michael-

The software deployment tool is in development-probably out at the end of
this first quarter. In the meantime, I'm getting ready to release another
free tool. Essentially it's a command-line tool for listing and deleting
registry policies, preferences and Software Restriction policies from
computers and users. Look for it on the gpoguy.com website soon.

Darren