[gptalk] Re: Tools similar to DesktopStandard...

  • From: "Michael Pietrzak" <mpietrzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:53:11 -0800

Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I think the desktop standard tool
will work out for me nicely. Especially at the education pricing point.

For those interested, I understand from the sales guy that the desktop
standard tools will be incorporated into Longhorn server when it is
released. Probably as ADMXes.

He did state that if the tools don't make it in in time, they will be
released free. So I guess that's something nice to look forward to.

Thanks again Darren. BTW, whatever happened to the software deployment
tool Curt was talking about?