[gptalk] Re: The WMI Filter Contest

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:56:24 -0600

Yep, it shouldn't be too difficult to make a WMI filter apply is the
statement is false. I thought they would have fixed that in 2008. Guess
not. L

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>