[gptalk] Re: The WMI Filter Contest

  • From: "Jonathan Finkbiner" <JFinkbiner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:11:51 -0500

Support guys rock. =)

Jonathan Finkbiner <mailto:jfinkbiner@xxxxxxx>

Information Services

Support Analyst

Lifestyle Family Fitness <http://www.lff.com/>

________________________________

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joel Calhoun
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:59 PM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: The WMI Filter Contest

I also hadn't heard of SoDimm before reading Jakob's post.  Was talking
over the differences between laptops and desktops with someone in the
support department here (i'm in development at the moment although I
tend to wander over there as the problems are more interesting).  He
mentioned SoDimm and I found the appropriate WMI class, wrote the query
and did some testing.  So he certainly deserves a lot of the credit for
it if it turns out to be the solution.

Joel

On Feb 13, 2008 2:31 PM, Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just goes to show the power of the Internet! Heck, I don't even know
what SoDimm is except it sounds like something I'd order in a restaurant
:-)

Daren