[gptalk] Re: The WMI Filter Contest

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:05:05 +0100

Hi Joel,

This looks very promising - I'll have to test it a bit, but really great
approach I think!

I'll get back to you when I know more, but looking at this link,
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa394347(VS.85).aspx, I think you
might have nailed it as the first one here!

Best regards

/Jakob H. Heidelberg