[gptalk] Re: Test Environment

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:58:50 -0700

Yes, and Yes. J

Specifically, I have used those two scripts to create VMWare test
environments and usually when I create a test environment, it's a completely
separate forest. I think you could create a test domain within your
production forest, but you wouldn't use those scripts to do it unless you
were just backing up and restoring GPOs, and even then its probably not
ideal.

Darren