[gptalk] Re: Terminal services logon

  • From: Neil Berry <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:21:50 +0100

Craig,

Thanks for that I was unaware that you had to give rights to logon locally in Win2k3 in order to log on remotely (didn't seem to make sense!).

But I have allowed them rights for this and it now works - many thanks !!!!!!! :-)

Regards
Neil

Buonora, Craig (GE, Research, consultant) wrote:
Neil how do you have this configured regarding the Domain group? Did you
put the Domain group into the Local GPO [gpedit.msc] as having the
ability to log on locally and without them in Local Admins? Where in
your Domain GPO do you have this set, meaning what OU?
Regards,

Craig