[gptalk] Re: Terminal Service drive redirection

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:53:13 -0700

Mika-

I don't have any good ideas here since I haven't worked with this setting
specifically. One thing to try. I've noticed while playing around with my
Group Policy Spy tool is that there are some policy settings that Microsoft
has not captured in ADM (or ADMX). In other words, some Windows components
implement policy settings that are not all represented in templates. That
also goes for cases where sometimes a per-computer policy is also per-user
but not represented in the ADM. That being said, it may be worth trying to
set that policy per-user (e.g. through the registry directly) to see if the
user respects it. If not, then perhaps others have a good idea.

Darren