[gptalk] Tamer Mohamed

  • From: tamerm@xxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:00:34 +0200

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2008 and will not return until
12/30/2008.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one
else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its
attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message
to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.
Your cooperation is appreciated.