[gptalk] TS Client Printer Redirection

  • From: "Johnson, Matthew" <mjohnson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:39:49 -0500

I currently use the following GPO to restrict ALL Client printer
redirection to our Terminal Server farm.

Computer Configuration/Windows Components/Terminal
Services/Client/Server data redirection/Do not allow client printer
redirection -> Enabled

I now need to allow just a few specific users to connect local printers,
but when I checked for the same GP setting in User Configuration, I
didn't find it.

Has anyone done this before or have any suggestions?

Matthew Johnson

Fisher-Titus Medical Center

mjohnson@xxxxxxxx <mailto:mjohnson@xxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This electronic message contains information from
Fisher-Titus Medical Center and
may be protected health information or other confidential and privileged
information under law.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone at