[gptalk] Re: Sysvol

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:29:51 +1000

Hi Minesh,

The scripts that are running, are they stored within a Policy (rather than
the Logon scripts assigned to the user account)? if so their location is
defined in sysvol\DNSNAME\Policies\GUID\Machine\ Scripts\scripts.ini  where
GUID is the GUID for that policy.

Alan Cuthbertson

Policy Management Software:-
http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir