[gptalk] Re: Sysvol

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:48:15 +1000

Hi Minesh,

The location of the scripts are defined in Machine\ Scripts\scripts.ini and
User\ Scripts\scripts.ini within each Policy component under
sysvol\Policies. Have a look in there and it will tell you where they are.
Since they are running OK I suspect you have actually restored them

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

ADM Template Editor:-

Policy Log Reporter(Free)