[gptalk] Re: Sysvol

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:57:55 +0200

No Systemstate backup? Major bummer dude!

However, are you sure that these scripts are not just placed on some other
network location (UNC path)? What I mean is, maybe the GPO script references
are just paths like \\DC\Share\Scripts\MyLoveletter.vbs? ;-)

On Wed, 28 May 2008 14:37:56 +0100, minesh pandya wrote