[gptalk] Sysvol

  • From: "minesh pandya" <minesh.pandya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:37:56 +0100

Hi all..

My Sysvol has been lost... hard to do - never-the-less it has been lost
through a sequence of events..
I have recovered the GPO policy files [for Sysvol\policies] from my local
cache so thats all good but I am still missing the
contents of the "scripts" folder...and I dont have a backup DC or backup
tape..

Does anyone know how I can get these scripts off a pc? as all of the pc's in
the domain are still running the scripts...
the scripts included a startup script and a login script - all vbs files...
I have done a simple search on the pc but to no avail...

Help would be appreciated...

--
Regards

Minesh Pandya