[gptalk] Re: Stumped on this exam question.

  • From: "James Roberts" <jdroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:54:12 -0500

Alan,

I am not very good at explaining things but here goes.

There is nothing in the question that states "My Documents" are already
redirected. The question states that YOU (Alan) have decided to redirect all
users My Documents to a file server. Now how do you (Alan) accomplish the
rest of this after creating the share?

You answered your own description why the answers are right.

& since the network is a domain, only GPOs should be used,

Hope this helps.

James

  _____