[gptalk] Re: Strange results

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:53:49 -0700

Scott-

I would make sure that the machine is still actually getting policy-because
it sounds like it is not. That could be because something changed in the
targeting of the policy, or for the user (I'm assuming most of these
policies are per-user?). You can run GPMC's GPResults Wizard to verify that
the computer and user are still receiving the policy in question and then go
from there.

Darren