[gptalk] Re: Start-up Scripting

  • From: "Shane Williford" <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:55:23 -0600

That's exactly what I planned to do; it's for my notebook users who work
remotely and need to connect to the Internet. I'd rather not show them how to
change their settings (though I have the Connection tab disabled). I created a
reg file that changes IE settings the way I want it, but I don't want to just
give it to them and risk them running it while at work (though GP would refresh
every 1/2 hr or so, anyway). Suggestions?