[gptalk] Start-Up Script policy

  • From: "Shane Williford" <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:24:04 -0600

I created a start-up script to check if my computers are on the domain
and want to add-it to the Local Policy. Does Start-Up scripting policy
area only work with VBS files? The one I created is a batch file.

Shane M. Williford

Systems Administrator

MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+

Mazuma Credit Union

816-361-4194 x6012

NOTICE: The information transmitted in this e-mail may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. Review, use, disclosure, distribution, or forwarding
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liabilities.
Statements and opinion expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
Mazuma Credit Union. All e-mail communications through Mazuma's corporate email
system are subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.
immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message from
any computer or network system.