[gptalk] Re: Some GP clients not getting updates!

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:51:38 +1100

Hi Mike

This is definitely strange behavior. I think you need to find out exactly
what GPO's are applying each time and why. To do this you need to enable
Verbose logging and analyse the UserEnv log that is created. refer to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/221833 as to how to do this

Feel free to down load my Policy Log Reporter software to assist you with
this. This software also assists in enabling verbose logging. If you still
can't see what is happening, email me the UserEnv.Log and I will look at it
for you.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software (Now with ADMX and Preference support):-

ADM Template Editor(Now with ADMX support):-

Policy Log Reporter - including Preference logging(Free)