[gptalk] Re: Software restriction

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:05:02 -0800

Shane -

One thing you can try is to have them enable Software Restriction Policy
logging on their client machines. That will create a log that will show
whenever an execution passes or fails a rule, and which rule was involved.
Its hard to say why those are not getting blocked but my suspicions are that
the rule in use may not be capturing the right thing.

Darren