[gptalk] Size limit for GPOs?

  • From: "Collingwood.Mary" <Mary.Collingwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:46:17 -0600

Hi Darren,
The GPO that became corrupted on 02-10-06 had 132 exceptions in it.
When this one became corrupted it was obvious that I could not enter one
more exception.  It would not save when I hit OK.  The one that became
corrupted last week had 85 exceptions.  Some of them were very long
paths, I don't know if that would be a problem.

In the list you mentioned that you have seen corruption breaking GP
processing.  Do you have any info on possible causes of corruption? Or
is that a silly question?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mary Collingwood
We Energies - IT Services