[gptalk] Re: Site to Zone Assignment locks all zones

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:25:59 -0800

Yes, there is not much granularity within IE Maint. However, the underlying
settings files that deliver the settings are just text files and I would not
be surprising if you couldn't go in after you use the policy editor and
"clean up" those settings files to only deliver the settings you want. Just
speculation here but I would think it might work.

Scripting is obviously another solution as well. :)