[gptalk] Re: Short Cut Preferences

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:08:08 -0800

I think what is happening there is that you are seeing a timing issue.  The
error code shown in that report corresponds to "the system cannot find the
file specified" which to me probably means that DFS path you are pointing to
is not being resolved at logon the way it should. Do you have Fast Logon
Optimization still enabled on your clients?