[gptalk] Short Cut Preferences

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:45:14 -0000

Hi,

I have an All Users - Policy were I set all the shortcuts for my users but at
the next level I have an Auto logon OU were my users are placed.

OU -All Users
    GPO - All- Users - Policy { Shortcuts set via preferences}
    OU-Autologon {users placed in this OU}
        GPO - Autologon - users - Policy

Shortcut Preference

With Item level targeting to an AD group

When the user logs on most of the time the shortcuts are there but some times
they do not appear in the menu.

If you do a GPS you get the following :

but sometimes they apear shortly after the user has logged in but sometimes
they do not apear until a restart and login is preformed.

Has any one experianced similiar issues.

I think if I used the create it may help but I was homing to have the ability
to remove the user from an AD group to remove access to the particular
application.

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.

Windows bitmap

Windows bitmap

Windows bitmap