[gptalk] Setting permissions to folders and registry keys

  • From: "Sunshine Baines" <sunshine.baines@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:29:39 -0400

I need some advice on the best way to set permissions on folders and
registry keys.  I have in house apps that I've determined the required
permissions for registry keys and folder permissions to run without
admin rights.  Not everyone is running the same apps, so I'm trying to
see how I can use Group policy to set these permissions or if I should
use it at all.

Thanks,
Sunshine