[gptalk] Re: Setting TLS/SSL for IE7 using GPP

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:46:01 -0700

John-

In general I don't like gpresult.exe. It simply is too hard to read. I like
the GP Results Wizard in GPMC. That should clearly show if the settings have
been processed by remote machine. Now, that being said, GP Results/RSOP does
not actually guarantee that the settings are in place, but just that the GP
engine *thinks* they are. Still, that is better than nothing and confirming
that the settings are actually being processed gets you part-way there.

Darren