[gptalk] Setting TLS/SSL for IE7 using GPP

  • From: "John Everyman" <prankmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 03:42:48 +1100

Hi all.

I am trying to disable SSL2 and enable TLS via GPP. We have IE7 deployed so
I am using the IE7 settings. I've set all settings to ignore and used F6 to
actively select the SSL/TLS settings (green circle). I've checked SSL3 and
TLS and unchecked SSL2 but after rebooting and logging in SSL2 is still
checked. I've done an RSOP and the GPO has applied. Any ideas?