[gptalk] Setting Outlook default address list via GPO

  • From: "Matthew McComas" <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:07:23 -0500

Does anyone set their organization's default Outlook address book view
via GPO?  For example, when you open Outlook and you click on the
Address Book icon or menu option (Ctrl + Shift + B) I think the default
is the GAL, but we'd like to set it to "All Users".  Anyone know the
quick and dirty on how to do this?  Is this a simple Outlook ADM file?
(I know I can look but I figured someone has done this so I thought I'd
ask before doing a lot of searching)

Thanks,

MM