[gptalk] Re: Server Operator BuiltinGroup

  • From: "Bobby T" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:02:57 -0500

Srini,
Perhaps another way to do this is to create a security group and then make
it Resticted to the Server Operators via GPO.  That is, if you need to
control who's in that group, you can do it with a security group, then place
permissions on the security group to control who is place in it.

Not sure if that will solve your problem..
Bob

  _____