[gptalk] Securing The Network & Messenger Service

  • From: "Asaf Efrati" <asafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:05:27 +0300

Hey everyone,

I am trying to make my network more secure, I tried looking at a few things
who left me puzzled as they didn't seem to work.

I am trying to enable NET SEND and at the same time deny users the ability
to use live messenger, those options didn't work.

Further more I am trying to force disabling  of Wireless on laptops
connected to my network, I didn't find any effective way of doing that
through GPO.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Asaf Efrati | IT & Security | eToro

W  <http://www.eToro.com> www.eToro.com

etoro-logo

If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or return email and refrain from taking any action
relating to the content of the email.

Thereafter, please destroy the original message without making a copy. You
may not use the content of the email without first obtaining prior written
consent from the sender.

You may not forward this email to anyone other than the sender for
notification purposes.

JPEG image