[gptalk] Script the deletion of unlinked GPOs in a domain?

  • From: "Jason B. Halladay" <jason@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 13:25:37 -0600

Hello all,
We have a large number of unlinked GPOs in our environment and I plan to delete all the unlinked GPOs. I've used the "FindUnlinkedGPOs.wsf" script that is included with the GPMC scripts to identify all the unlinked GPOs. I'd like to script the deletion of all these unlinked GPOs if possible. Has anyone done this before? Suggestions for someone who doesn't do VBscript?

Thank you,