[gptalk] Re: Screen Saver via GPO

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBNF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:07:44 -0600

Yeah, but even if they select "none" as their screen saver, the system will
still lock if you have password protection and a timeout enforced. What leads
you to believe that it won't?

Note: I just tested on my system, with password protection and a 5-minute
timeout enforced. It locked, but no screen saver activated.

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer
Ingenium Corporation