[gptalk] Re: Screen Saver ADM feasibility

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:44:39 +1100

Hi Dave,

If you do go the path of machine based Group Policy Preferences, be aware
that you must ONLY use Machine Group Policy Preferences. You cannot use both
Machine and User based GPP's or Machine GPPs and User ADM's.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software (Now with ADMX and Preference support):-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml>
&f=pol_summary.shtml

ADM Template Editor(Now with ADMX support):-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=adm_summary.shtml>
&f=adm_summary.shtml

Policy Log Reporter - including Preference logging(Free)

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=policyreporter.shtml>
&f=policyreporter.shtml

  _____