[gptalk] Re: Screen Saver ADM feasibility

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:48:44 -0600

You might look at using Item-level targeting in Group Policy Preferences
to populate the registry key.

Actually, there is a control panel\desktop key for the computer, but I
believe that controls the wallpaper you see when no one is logged on.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>