[gptalk] Re: SceCli 1202 and Userenv 1085 after SAV

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:29:33 -0700

Mary-

I'm not clear on the issue exactly. So, it sounds like you're saying that on
client machines, when SAV is running, something fails? GP processing? The
reg file? Can you give a little more info on what the exact problem?

Darren

****

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

 <http://www.sdmsoftware.com> www.sdmsoftware.com

Finally, script Group Policy Settings with the NEW GPexpertT Scripting
Toolkit For PowerShell at  <http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php>
http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php!