[gptalk] Re: Running a Batch file at user logon.

  • From: "Ananth Rajagopal" <ananth.rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:15:41 +0530

Hi Jacob,

From the event viewer we got only the RSoP error, "RSoP could not be run"
anyway we manually ran that script in some 50 systems and now its fine as
internet explorer homepage was set to this mail server, so its coming fine
now! We didn't get time to test further, sorry about that, the domain had to
be up yesterday, its running fine now...

Kindly send any more links of your articles! it was great reading....cleared
a lot of things for us....

One basic question.... Should Computer Configuration policies be applied on
Domain Computers or OU of Computers?

regards
Ananth :-)