[gptalk] Running a Batch file at user logon.

  • From: "Ananth Rajagopal" <ananth.rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:57:09 +0530

Hi All,

We want to add a persistent route to all systems in 192.168.2.x network to a
server having IP

We created a route.bat batch file and copied this command

Route Add MASK -p

This batch file was copied to
\\Server.com\SysVol\Server.com\scripts\route.bat folder.

The batch file was placed in Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/

We created a new group called Harmony_Sys in Builtin folder in that Domain.
Created a new OU called Harmony Systems, moved systems on which this batch
file has to be run to this OU. Made the computer a member of the group
Harmony_Sys group.

From GPMC, We applied this route policy to this Harmony Systems OU.

But the new route is not getting created. Where have we gone wrong, is the
procedure correct.